On the 20. until 21. April 2016 the first SIXTE workshop took place in Toulouse, with a focus on Athena WFI and X-IFU simulations. The following talks were presented at the 1st SIXTE workshop. In addition to the simulator manual (see above), these talks give valuable information on mainly Athena WFI and X-IFU simulations and their setup.
- End-to-end introduction (J. Wilms): talk
- SIXTE implementation of the WFI (T. Dauser): talk
- SIXTE implementation of the X-IFU (P. Peille): talk
- Bright Sources Capabilities of the WFI (T. Dauser): talk
- Tessim Simulations (J. Wilms): talk
- X-IFU Bright Source Studies (P. Peille): talk
- XML-files and Other Missions (J. Wilms): talk